For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. Romans 8:14 ESV
I am back from vacation and feel like I need to go on another vacation!
This will be a brief Interruption. Below are what I call “guiding words” from the Lord that I have received in the past two years – impressions, words, and revelations that I believe the Lord has spoken to me.
I take seriously Romans 8:14, that children of God are led by the Spirit, so I took time on vacation to review what the Lord has said to me and asked for further instruction.
What the Lord has said:
- Be a good steward of the teaching material that I have given to you. (This is the reason that I write Interruptions.)
- Anything invested in the next generation is a great investment.
- In what you are doing, constantly pray for Clarity, People, and Resources. My ministry needs CPR!
- Never work beyond the peace that I find in Jesus – when I do it causes stress.
- Pray that “disciplers” will be sent into the harvest – followers committed to discipling others who disciple (2 Timothy 2:2).
If you would pray with me for the above list, I would be grateful.
What can you do to help?
Keep sending me names of those whom you believe would enjoy Interruptions. I will be sending information soon on a website from which you can purchase materials and also support this ministry.
While on vacation, our family tradition is “photos on the beach.” Herding cats would be more acceptable than getting all six grandkids to gather and smile at the camera at the same time.
We tried. They didn’t. But the photo below has a lot of personality:
The reason that I write Interruptions is that it gives me joy. My prayer, as I begin writing each morning:
Lord, allow me to write something today that will elevate those reading. Let them have peace and joy. Fill us with a renewed vision of what the church should be in the end-times.
This is Interruption #404… then 405, 406… 510… 555… 1001… 3,256…
…or until the Lord returns – which is history’s long-anticipated Interruption.